Marlborough Art Society – Membership Registration
Subscription period: 1 October 2019 — 30 September 2020
SELECT SUBSCRIPTION TYPE:
The advantages of being a member of the Marlborough Art Society are:
1. The privilege of exhibiting your own artwork at any Members’ Exhibitions.
2. The right to attend any Preview organised by the Art Society.
3. A monthly Newsletter.
4. An open invitation to attend the monthly Members’ Luncheon – on the last Friday of each month at 12 noon. Guest speakers are announced in the Newsletter.
5. Full use of the Art Society reference library.
6. On presentation of your membership card.
7. 10% discount at James Picture Framing, Seymour Picture Framing (also art supplies), and Framers on Queens.
8. Discounted fees and lower commission rate if you wish to hire the Gallery for an exhibition.